Name and Surname: Francesco Bellanti
Date of birth: 29 July 1979
Place of birth: Foggia, Italy
Office Address: Department of Medical and Surgical Science, Internal Medicine Unit, University of Foggia, Viale Pinto 1, 71122 Foggia, Italy.
Current position: Assistant Professor at the Dept. of Medical and Surgical Sciences at the University of Foggia; Medical Assistant at the Internal Medicine Unit, Hospital “Ospedali Riuniti di Foggia”
Phone and Email: 0039 0881 732671; email@example.com
– 2004 – Medical Degree.
– 2009 – Specialization in Internal Medicine.
– 2010 – Research Fellowship at the Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares “Carlos III” (CNIC), Madrid, Spain.
– 2013 – Philosophiae Doctor in Medical, Clinical and Experimental Sciences.
– 2013 – Visiting Fellow at the Scottish Centre for Regenerative Medicine, Edinburgh, UK
– drugs kinetics and biotransformation, oxidative mechanisms of drugs hepatotoxicity;
– role of reduced glutathione and antioxidant therapy in liver diseases;
– lipoperoxides, protein and glutathione oxidation in experimental models and in human pathology (non-alcoholic steatohepatitis);
– mitochondrial energy metabolism alterations, ATP homeostasis disruption and oxidative stress in liver pathology;
– antioxidant compounds in experimental and human liver diseases;
– mitochondria-targeted therapy for the treatment of liver diseases;
– redox cell signalling in liver stem cells activation and differentiation
– Scopus search: 25 publications
– Scopus search Citing Articles without self-citations: 600
– H-index: 15
- Involved in training/supervision of 5 pre- and 1 post-doctoral scientists